The president of Burch Diplomacy Club Isa Dukmenić addressed the members of Diplomacy Club, gave a warm welcome to new members, presented the new administration and provided an overview of upcoming events.
First official meeting of Burch Diplomacy Club was held today, 8th of November 2017. Isa Dukmenić, current president of the club, addressed the members, warmly greeted new members and gave a short overview of upcoming Club activities. Also, the Administration of 2017/2018 was presented as follows:
- Secretary General: Tajra Hadžić
- Secretary for Public Relations and Affairs: Mersiha Jaskić
- Secretary for Financial Affairs: Ajna Huzejrović
- Secretary for Projects and Other Operations: Dženita Čizmić
- Secretary for General Affairs: Melisa H. Mehmedović
- Secretary for Policy Matters: Ajla Keško
- Secretary for Academic Affairs: Haris Kalač
- Secretary for External Relations: Bakir Dizdarević
We are looking forward to an exciting year, events, as well as activities Burch Diplomacy Club is going to organize.