Students of the Department of International Relations and European Studies have a plethora of opportunities to visit partner universities throughout Europe for a semester, where they attend the partner institution's courses and become immersed in the local culture. Currently, there are six universities where our students can go:
- Dalarna University in Falun, SE;
- Erasmus University Rotterdam in Rotterdam, NL;
- Metropolitan University in Prague, CZ;
- University College of Enterprise and Administration in Lublin, Poland;
- University of West Timisoara in West Timisoara, RO; and
- Vytautas Magnus University in Kaunas, LT.
All student exchanges are based on Erasmus+ agreements, meaning that all expenses are fully-funded by the European Union and the student does not have any additional expenses compared to her/his study at International Burch University.
Students with a cumulative weighted GPA of 8.0 or above and that have earned at least 30 ECTS points are eligible to apply to be nominated by the Department, which can be done by expressing interest to the Head of Department, prof. dr. Adis Maksić in person or via e-mail at [email protected]
Students may contact the Head of Department or the International Relations Office for more information on student exchanges.